17 Jan 2013

My winter skincare

As the weather gets colder and the heating in the houses gets hotter, my skin feels and looks dehydrated.

A few things I like to do:
1. Give myself a facial at home (so that products especially the mosituriser I use is more effective)
2. Use a facial scrub once or twice a week (PureActive uprooting blackheads scrub by Garnier)
3. Wear a serum like, Vinoperfect radiance serum by Caudalie
4. Wear Hydrazen Moisturiser by Lancome throughout the day and at night
5. I love wearing Cherry flavour Carmex whenever I can.
6. I also drink loads of liquids throughout the day especially water to hydrate
7. On my body I only like to use Baby Oil by Johnsons straight after a shower

I am 40 and a lot of people who meet me say would never have guessed - OK so good genes ie my heritage but I try and look after myself too as much as I can remember and have time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment