2 Jan 2013

Arbonne makeup


I was recently sent some goodies by Arbonne and here is a picture of the items (minus the packaging).  Of them, I have tried the primer, creamy finish high lighter, foundations on myself and some friends and they all go on very smooth. The foundations have a matte finish so even though 2 types of powders were supplied I found using those only made the finish too powdery; that might be more appropriate for oily skins or hot climates.
The eyeshadows that I was sent were a metallic brown and a metallic grey, and they are both great. The blusher supplied is a shocking pink and I found it looked good on both olive and light skinned girls.
There was also a huge bottle with a pump which a face,hair and body wash, so if you are someone that likes a fruity smell and not a lot of bubbles then this is for you!
I have yet to try the creams in sachets marked RE (for mature skin). Will let you know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment