Women who want to learn to do their own makeup are ladies who:
1. are going abroad and won't be able to hire makeup artists / hair stylists for various reasons
2. want to learn to groom themselves
3. have makeup stuffed in drawers but are clueless on how to use it
4. want to learn a certain look like smoky eye or learn to create loose curls and volume like 'Cheryl Cole'
5. want to know what it would be like to learn from a professional
6. use it as a 'taster' before they try out a professional course
I also found that most of them returned after a few months to try out a new look or skill later.
Once the skills are learnt they must be practised several times, to get better.
These non professional courses are run every week and last around 2-3 h. For more details, give me a call or visit the website www.sanakmakeup.com