- two shades of flat brown (darker and a slightly lighter one) ideal for ladies of colour or for darker brows
- a brush to colour the brows with
- a mascara brush to brush the eyebrows if you have put too much on or just to brush them anyway
- a waxy gloss again if you want to give your brows some shine and direction or if you have larger gaps and you put the wax on first then touch with the brown powder, it gives you a darker and longer lasting effect
- best thing is it is tiny enough to carry it in my purse or use in my kit!
23 Sep 2012
I LOVE IT!
PS:- there are other shades in this kit for lighter brows or coloured brows
17 Sep 2012
As the main wedding season is ending, there will now be more time for one to one, weekly and group lessons again. These are particularly helpful if you want to learn to apply your own makeup or want to become a makeup artist or have accumulated a drawer full of cosmetics over a period of time and have no idea how to use them or stuck in rut with just the one look for years!
Don't worry, you are not the only one! Some of my recent brides have done these, some to do their own makeup on their own wedding day and some of the brides who were (should I say?) impressed with my skills, that they thought they should learn to do more makeup for more events after the wedding. Some brides have even changed their career and done longer courses to become a makeup artist or hair stylists.
A lot of my students are now working with me as my team and we have done many catwalk shows and several weddings together.
The lessons are for anyone who wants to learn a new makeup look like a flawless base or a smokey eye or how to do eye liner or virtually any makeup technique(s). Lessons can also be booked as gift vouchers for a special occasion for a loved one.
Incidentally, if you cannot come to us to learn, we are happy to come to you wherever you are..........
O and before I forget, we are moving to our new studio in Rayners Lane tomorrow (2 min walk from the station to Talbot House), so why not pop down? Just call and let us know you will be coming over. Ring 07967204275