20 Jan 2011

Luxury Wedding Show 2011

I have recently been a part of the Luxury wedding show as their Official Makeup artist. This a show across 3 dates and 3 different classy and beautiful venues:

16 Jan - The Landmark Hotel, Marylebone, London - picture below from show
6 Feb - Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow - to be held
27 Feb - The Grove, Hertfortshire - to be held

My team (who are just the best!) and I am responsible for the hair and makeup of two fashion shows that will take place at each event.

I will upload some more pictures as they are being edited at present, but here is one for those who haven't already seen it on my fanpage on facebook.

I have a stall at each event and if I am not there when you visit, a member of my team will look after you until I am back (yes I will sit at my stall after the fashion shows). Timings for the shows are between 12 and 3pm. Doors to the venue open at 11am and close by 4.30pm. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment