23 Nov 2010

Siver body paint

A couple of days ago I did a job using a makeupforever pro product which comes as a pump (trying to find a picture for your reference but have not as yet). The product comes out as toothpaste and at first test on the back of your hand seems quite pigmened. I was using the mettalic grey silver one. I tried to cream the body and then appy this with a sponge but it did not seem to move much on the skin and also seemed to be sheerer. I also tried  wetting a brush and then painting it on, but this seemed to give a light layer, which would have to be layered quite a few times before looking remotely silver. Eventually, the best option was to smear it on your hands and then rub over the skin, which gave the most coverage!

Here is a shot of the after, still seems patchy -wondering if an airbrush gun would have been better - yet to try!

1 comment:

  1. hy sweety! lovely thoughts! looking forward for more! come check my latest posts! fallow me, follow back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete