2 Jan 2016

Sisley anti age foundation

Texture looks moussey on skin and reminded me of a bb cream texture which becomes matt into the skin, and does not need powder on my skin (combination type to dry in winter). At first I thought this is for mature skin so where is the dewy finish in this and is this not going to make my dry patches look worse if it catches on my dry areas so I  moisturised really well before wearing this. I Wore it for 5 h and I was walking around shops but there was no shine and it still looked good and fresh without breaking apart which most foundations do and look patchy. Mind you it was sunny but 9 degrees C today. A better test would have been a hot and humid summer day of London weather in 20 something C. I shall try it again in the summer and let you know........

No comments:

Post a Comment